Discover a whole new world at the largest aquarium in Korea!
- With over 40,000 sea animals from 650 species, Coex Aquarium offers a glimpse into our planet's incredible marine life ecosystems, ranging from rivers and swamps to the deep sea
- Find here 90 exhibition tanks across fourteen "discovery zones," including six themed areas
- Explore the attraction and see turtles, electric eels, octopus, menacing-looking piranhas, jellyfish, and more
- A key highlight here is seeing the over 40 different sharks - from sand tiger sharks to magpie sharks - in the Shark Zone
- You can also see the dance of the mermaids on weekends and participate in the feeding program through the weekdays (except Monday)
- Discounted Tickets: Ages 0-2yrs enter for free. Ages 3-12yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing
- These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled